Thursday 24 October 2013

IDEA CHANGE!!!!

WHY I CHOSE TO CHANGE MY IDEA;

AFTER LOOKING THROUGH DIFFERENT MAGAZINES AND MY QUANTATIVE RESEARCH I HAVE CHANGED THE GENRE OF MY MAGAZINE TO DANCE MUSIC. BY CHOOSING TO DO THIS I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE SUITED TO THE AUDIENCE I WAS GIVEN AS ITS MORE POPULAR.

THE MAGAZINE LAYOUT WILL STAY EXACTLY THE SAME AND EVERYTHING I HAVE PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED, HOWEVER THE MODEL MAY CHANGE AND A SLIGHT CHANGE IN THE COLOUR SCHEME.I PLAN TO ADD BLUE AND PINK WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE SO THAT IS IS UNISEX BUT ALSO MORE COLOURFUL THIS WILL REPRESENT THE DANCE MUSIC GENRE WELL.


WHO IVE CHOSEN TO DESIGN MY MAGAZINE ABOUT;
In june 2013 I went to see DAVID GUETTA and RIHANNA live at the stadium. I must say this was one of the best nights I've ever had. David Guetta was an amazing experience as he mixed popular songs and got everyone dancing, the atmopshere was amazing and really played a big part in the sucess of the night. His type of music is a perfect example for what i would liek to include in my magazine as I love his songs and his collaborations with various artists.

This image was taken by me, this is where I was stood listening to David Guetta. The way David Guetta got every one dancing and involved them frequently by muting the music so the audience could sing back to him. He also interacted with with the audience by signaling hearts to the audience, blowing kisses, directing us to wave in certain directions, telling us to "PUT YOUR F*CKING HANDS UP" and to "JUMP".

No comments:

Post a Comment