Monday 6 January 2014

Evaluation Question 1

In what ways does your media product use, develope or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My product uses conventions of magazines because I designed it based around other magazines, I used my own knowledge to design the magazine and to create it. My front cover had many of the typical conventions which you would expect to find on a professional magazine, such as;
  • Mast Head
  • Price
  • Barcode
  • Date/Issue number
  • Sell lines
  • Main Image
  • Main Sell Line
  • Banners
My Magazine Elements;

This is 10 of the elements pulled form my magazine which you would typically find on a magazine, for exaqmple I have presented you with my banner which has information about what you can find inside the magazine. I have also added my main sell line which is just my models name, and I explained above it that there is an interview from her inside. I have also assed my mast head, sell lines, barcode, price, issue number and the date. When taking my images I had to take into consideration my target audience so I had to make my model appropriate  I done this by adding makeup costume and props, for example her necklace which is something that my target audience would be interested in. In the image the model is also wearing a strapless top so she looks more bare and less busy, I wanted this to happen because I think is represents the type of dance music I like, as it is all about the basics. The main image has been added below.


1 comment:

  1. So this is your front cover... What about your contents page and dps?

    ReplyDelete