Monday 6 January 2014

Evaluation Question 2

How does your media product represent particular social groups?
 
For this question I am going to present my front cover model with another model;
 
The position of both models are similar because both models are facing the camera and they both have there arms/hands near their face.I think that my model is more suited to my target audience because although she isnt fully smiling she is kind of smirking which add a young feel to the magazine, where as the other magazines model is more intense.Also the image on the 'SPIN' magazine is quite seductive as her mouth is slightly open, however my model isnt as this isnt what I wanted as she is representing dance music so this wouldnt of fitted in with the music genre I have chosen.The model in my magazine is part of the age group my magazine is aimed for, therefore this is why it looks young and less serious as the other model.

No comments:

Post a Comment