Monday 11 November 2013

Costume, Hair, Makeup & Model Ideas.


CLOTHES
Before taking the pictures for my magazine I wanted to do some research into costume ideas. I took inspiration from tumblr, As some of the models on the social networking site have the appearance and clothes which I would like to have in my magazine. The style I want is a Grunge style as I want my model to be alternatively looking, I will do this by dressing her in leather clothing and loads of different types of jewellery.



HAIR
As my model has blonde hair I looked for inspiration to suit this hair colour, however as the styling for the shoot is in a certain style I wanted the hair to be very plain and simple, this is why I think it will be better if my model just has long wavy hair, I plan to use her extension to get this effect, this way they hair will be long and i can style it the way I want.



MAKE-UP
I wanted the makeup to match the whole look, this is why I chose to look for makeup which had bold eye makeup paired with either a nude lip or a bold lip, however I think after looking through the makeup and taking my model into consideration i have decided to use a nude lip, just because I don't want it to be too over the top. I took most my inspiration from Taylor Momsen as she wears the type of makeup that I want for my photos.



MODEL INSPIRATION
My friend Melissa has the type of style that I want to apply to my magazine shoot, as she wears the makeup, hair and clothes of the style I want for m magazine. I will use her and her photos as inspiration for my model that I am using.



MODEL
For my model I chose to ask my best friend Rebecca, I chose her because I feel confident that she will be able to pull of the hair, makeup and clothes that I have chose to represent on my magazine. I will style her the way I want, and I will take the photos.

When styling her I will make these changes;
-Hair
-Makeup
-Clothes
-Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment