Tuesday 3 September 2013

Introduction To My Blog.

Welcome to my blog, on this blog I will be regularly uploading ideas, plans and my coursework all leading up to the making of my magazine. I have been asked to make a magazine for 16-19 year olds. This magazine will be a music magazine. My music magazine will include;
  • FRONT COVER
  • CONTENTS PAGE
  • DOUBLE-PAGE SPREAD
  • ORIGINAL PHOTOS/TEXT
Within these pages each image, headlines and text must be completely original and my own, therefore no images will be taken from the internet, and all the text will be wrote by me.After researching many music magazines I would very much like my magazine to be designed and inspired by NME magazine, I like the look of this magazine because of the theme, the colours and the artist included within the magazine.

I will now like to show you some examples of the types of magazines I will be modelling my own magazine from. I have collected a selection of magazine front covers and contents pages.


FRONT COVERS;


CONTENTS PAGES;



DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD;

With a double page spread I found it difficult to find a set out DPS that I liked and what I wanted to model mine from, furthermore I found one example which I think is suitable and fits in well with my magazine, and my taste in magazine.

I CHOSE THIS MAGAZINE BECAUSE I LIKE THE HEADLINES FONT AND THE WAY OF IT BEEN PRESENTED, HOWEVER I ALSO LIKE THE WAY THAT CERTIN PIECES OF TEXT WERE TIED IN WITH LILY ALLEN'S T-SHIRT. FURTHERMORE I LIKE THE SET OUT OF THESE PAGES BECAUSE I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE A PICTURE TO ADMIRE AND LOOKAT RATHER THAN PAGES AND PAGES OF WRITING, THIS IS WHY I WOULD LIKE TO USE A LARGE HEADLINE AND IMAGE, THEN A SMALL AMOUNT OF TEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment