Wednesday 4 September 2013

Homer Simpson Task

I was asked to create a poster to promote The Simpson Movie, i dont this by downloading certain images from the internet and layering them on Photoshop to make it look like a poster.I used various tools to create this poster, such as the magic wand tool was used to remove the background of some of the images, however other than the all i dont was resize, rotate and move the images around the poster to make it look like how it does now.

When recieving feedback i was told to be careful in the placement of my images as my lecturer said that Homer looks like he is floating therefore I took this into consideration when creating the rest of my products.

1 comment:

  1. How has this helped you in the production of your final task?

    ReplyDelete